Ollie Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ollie Clan Forum

Official Ollie™ Counter-Strike 1.6 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im so mad!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trigger_Happy
Trigger_Happy

Im so mad!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Im so mad!!!!   Im so mad!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Heres the deal my uncle got mad at me becuase i was texting when i wasnt allowed to. So he caught me texting this chick, then he went through my phone and then went on my computer and deleted my vent, and my steam. I still have my id for steam and stuff but i cant access my account becuase he changed my password. After he finished doing all that he walks up to me and says that im not allowed to have my steam for like 3 months or maybe 4 months depending on how he feals about it...so then later that cuddlebunny he went back on my computer and put a password on my login screen so that i cant get on my computer. Oh and now he yells at me day in and day out for no reason he give me an attitude just becuase he had a bad day at work then he trys too ffreaking fist fight me when we argue.

Who thinks he was aout of line, went to far, was exaggerating about the whole thing. Please comment what you think!!!
Back to top Go down
beardeddragon
Admin
Admin
beardeddragon

Im so mad!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so mad!!!!   Im so mad!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:49 am

wow!!! i think you shouldent have been doing what he ask you not to do. you should talk reasonably like adults and not fight :/
if you live under his roof and he pays the bills your lucky and should do what he says. my opinion but im a little tipsy you both need to relx and have a beer toghter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ganja
Clan Whore
Clan Whore
Ganja

Im so mad!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so mad!!!!   Im so mad!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:42 pm

dude that cuddlebunny is retarded.

if you werent supposed to be texting, and you were, then why doesnt he just take away your phone instead?

Question
Back to top Go down
beardeddragon
Admin
Admin
beardeddragon

Im so mad!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so mad!!!!   Im so mad!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:37 am

Hahahaha I love beer
Back to top Go down
Trigger_Happy
Trigger_Happy

Im so mad!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so mad!!!!   Im so mad!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Idk he was being a bitch for no god damn reason.

He still thinks he can kick my ass becuase hes in MMA and no matter what just cant even get close just like last time....

Oh and i tried axplaining to him that i was gunna tell her to go to one of my football games becuase there i was gunna ask her out. But he busted my balls and so ya.

I told him he went wwwaaayyy to far this time and thats another reason why i dont wanna live with them.

But now hes just being a complete control freak and i accidently puched him in the nose and i got introuble with the police. So my uncle said it was all my fualt that im in this situation and ya......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im so mad!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so mad!!!!   Im so mad!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im so mad!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ollie Clan Forum :: Conversation :: General Discussion-
Jump to: