Ollie Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ollie Clan Forum

Official Ollie™ Counter-Strike 1.6 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious need help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boba King
Noob
Noob
Boba King

Serious need help Empty
PostSubject: Serious need help   Serious need help I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 pm

I have an ethnography to do later in the quarter for my anthropology class. I was thinking about doing it based on the culture of counterstrike gamers since we are a unique set of people. I haven't asked permission about it but I will need people to fill out a questionaire probably. So just posting this ahead of time. And I would appreciate if you help me when the time comes. Also I will probably end up taking screen shots and/or filming some of the game play. I will no more later so I can provide you with more information. Thanks and help when the time arises <3.
Back to top Go down
beardeddragon
Admin
Admin
beardeddragon

Serious need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious need help   Serious need help I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:16 am

fo sho i would love to be in the report Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trigger_Happy
Trigger_Happy

Serious need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious need help   Serious need help I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Hell i know how you feel with that shit ill help you with it. But the only thing is i wont be there for you to take screen shots of me or anything like that. But if you wanna do it on me too just hit me up on this web page shit with our private messaging thing and ask me all the questions you want. Private messaging is the thing that says pm on the top of the screen just in case you didnt know. Neutral
Back to top Go down
fez
Local
Local

Serious need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious need help   Serious need help I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm

id be down lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serious need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious need help   Serious need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ollie Clan Forum :: Conversation :: General Discussion-
Jump to: