Ollie Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ollie Clan Forum

Official Ollie™ Counter-Strike 1.6 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Map Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trigger_Happy
Trigger_Happy

New Map Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Map Ideas   New Map Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:11 pm

I have another new idea for some new maps....

It should be like a race map but it should have like funny sounds when u get a head shot and u when ur on a killing streak it should say something for that too....then make the map a city then put cars that we could race then who ever loses has to be in in a cage locked up with no guns and the winner gets to kill everyone. If u guys do make this make sure theres a start o finish. But this is just a thought that came to mind.

Then another idea for a new map should be a zombie map thats crazy as hell thats also fun.
It should start off with three zombies but depending on how many people there are but if theres loke 20 people in the server then put three zombies. Then u should costumize our servers like de_dust2, de_dust1 de_office de_nuke. I think this is a good sidea but also just a thought. but this one u shouold really think of taking into consideration.

Then another idea of mine has a race for your lives. It has zombie that has to knife an opponent to make him a zombie but the survivors have to race to boats/helecopters and and when they get to the boats/helecopters they get taken to an island. When someone reahces the island before the enemy does, the other people on the other island with the zombies get blown to bits. But if the zombies gets there before the other people do they get to blow them up. the map should be difficult to get around there should be lil traps to set to set other people upt o fall in. there should be viehicals in this one to so that they can drive our there way to saftey. Zombies should be able to run a lil bit faster than a human. This one is also just a thought. This one would be pretty fun to play if it is set correctly and it should have a safe room hidden in the map so that the zombies cant get in.

Agian these are all just a thought tell me if u think there a good idea by commenting me or pming me either or is good enough for me and i dont care if u think they are sucky ideas but just let me know about urr opinions.
Back to top Go down

New Map Ideas
Page 1 of 1